Saturday, November 23, 2013

Day 5 Using Sensa

I have had company, Matt and Sandra, for a few days so there's been no time to keep this post updated.  That said, I've stuck to my Sensa "diet" and been very pleased with how easy it's been.  My biggest problem is remembering to sprinkle the stuff on my food before eating but I can honestly say that controlling my appetite has been easier.

I haven't had to worry about over-eating during the day but the evenings have always been my downfall.  I developed reflux last year so I really can't eat late or I'll have reflux all night long.  But it's the time between 6 PM and 8 PM when some kind of not real hunger hits me.  I keep yogurt in the fridge and it used to help a bit to ease my imaginary hunger but now, using Sensa, it's all I need or want in the evenings.

It's too early in the game to feel much difference in the way my clothes fit but I have hopes of noticing a change by next weekend.  In the meantime, I do believe the Sensa is doing what it was designed to do.

Two more friends, Debbie and Molly, are considering giving it a try.  It will be fun to see the wished for results for all of us.




No comments:

Post a Comment