Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Day 1 Using Sensa

I really don't have much hope for success using Sensa but it will be interesting to see if it will work even just a tiny bit for me.  My biggest problem with eating is that I have no self control when it comes to choosing what I eat but will merrily drift toward comfort, high calorie food instead of the healthy stuff.

Joann has been using it for 6 months and has lost 32 pounds so I researched it first out of concern for her well being.  I discovered that Sensa works by smell and doesn't affect the user's metabolism.  That made it very interesting to me.  Then Sylvia...healthy eating and living lady...decided to try it to lose the few extra pounds she's carrying so I thought, if she can try it, so can I.

Sylvia ordered 2 months supply for each of us but there is a formula available for month 3 through 6, too, if we decide to keep going.  I think we'll know within the 2 months if it's worth our while.

We got our supply from Amazon.com and it was cheaper than Joann's Sensa.  She bought hers from a health food store.  I have to warn anyone reading this that under no circumstances should you order from the manufacturer or T.V. commercials because, once they have your credit card information, it seems they will continue to bill you long after you quit buying from them.

Sylvia's and my Sensa came in packet form which makes it very easy to put in your purse or pocket to take to a restaurant.  All you do is to sprinkle either the "sweet" or "salty" packet on top of your food but remember that one packet must do you all day so save some for your next meal.  I didn't notice any taste at all on my lunch sandwich.  I do notice right now that I'm not hungry one tiny bit.  It could be my imagination but I don't care...just as long as I'm not eating inbetween meals.  The big test for me will come this evening after playing cards so I'll mention in tomorrow's blog if the Sensa works for me then.

Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment