Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Day 2 Using Sensa

I know this is early in the day to be making an observation but I have one anyway.  Yesterday, I used the Sensa on my lunch and had no hunger feelings until dinner and not much even then.  I used Sensa on my dinner and continued to feel no hunger all evening...but, even though not hungry, I did munch on 2 small packages of potato chips just because they were there.  My problem is partly due to not being able to have munchies in the house because I'll eat them. 

It was interesting to note yesterday that I felt no hunger at any time so it was easy to not eat inbetween meals.  Now, if only those darned potato chips hadn't been staring me in the face, I would have made it through the day in good shape.

Update:  I had lunch at a restaurant today but forgot to put Sensa packets in my purse...I've since corrected that.  I only ate about half my lunch because I simply wasn't hungry so the other half came home with me and served as my dinner.  Unfortunately, I forgot to sprinkle the Sensa on my dinner until near the end.  I have to get into the habit of using it!

We play Bingo tonight and I plan to have a low calorie yogurt cup when I get home.  Right now my tummy is full and it's hard to even think of eating anything more.  So far, so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment